Piping & Repiping in Bossier City
Long-Lasting Plumbing Solutions in NW Louisiana
You never want your daily routine interrupted by leaks, clogs, or other plumbing issues. The Robert Brown Method is focused on going above and beyond the standard practice of code because we always think two steps ahead. We continue to educate our licensed team so we’re always up to date on techniques and technologies as they evolve. Our expert piping and repiping services in Bossier City have provided long-lasting solutions to thousands of happy customers. That’s why we’ve won the local LOVE US award for nine years.
Call our team at (318) 707-0447 to schedule a service today when you’re ready to upgrade your pipes with a new and improved system!
Benefits of Working with Our Expert Team
5 Reasons to Choose Robert Brown Plumbing
70+ Years of Combined Experience
Family Owned & Operated
Service Above & Beyond Code
24/7 & Same-Day Services Available
Up-To-Date Plumbing Methods & Materials
When Do I Need a Pipe Replacement?
Regular maintenance is one of the best ways to extend the lifespan of your plumbing system. Still, when maintenance isn’t enough, our professionals can help you identify when a replacement better suits your needs.
If your home or business meets one or more of these requirements, consider repiping:
- Low water pressure: Multiple leaks often cause low water pressure. If these problems continue to arise or other repair options don’t offer long-lasting solutions, it’s time for a new system.
- Fluctuating water temperature: This is another sign that you may have more than one leak in your pipes. If this is the case, repiping offers a solution to this recurring issue to stop leaks and save you money.
- Your building is 50+ years old: Older homes may have pipes that are made of steel or cast iron, materials that deteriorate faster than today’s PVC. This may be the cause of frequent clogs or leaks.
- You experience recurring problems: A clog or leak once in a blue moon is no reason to replace your current plumbing completely. However, if other repairs aren’t providing long-lasting results or you have pipes that aren’t up to date on new codes, consider our expert piping and repiping in Bossier City.
We want your space to be prepared for anything. That’s why we work hard to offer various solutions that may work for you. Let us go above and beyond with our 20 years of experience, so your plumbing lasts a long time.
“We had a hot water heater issue on a Saturday and they sent a representative out within the hour! Every person we dealt with was kind & professional. Great experience!”- Haylee S.
New Plumbing for Remodels
While you’re improving your home, the systems behind the walls must be improved like the rest of the space. Don’t build a brand-new area around old pipes. Instead, let us help you in the long term by repiping your space during a remodel.
Reasons to upgrade your plumbing during a remodel include:
- Moving drains or appliances: Moving a sink, dishwasher, or toilet during a remodel can be overwhelming but worth it. Rearranging or adding these appliances to an outdated space can increase efficiency and functionality.
- Adding water filtration: If you’re looking to reduce plastic waste or promote an eco-friendly business, water filtration can help. A remodel is the perfect time to prepare for these accessories, even if you don’t plan to use them until later.
- Increase functionality: Older buildings often have plumbing systems made from rapidly deteriorating materials. This can necessitate more plumbing services and increased costs. Instead, increase the functionality of your business by replacing old pipes with today’s PVC alternatives.
- Avoid water damage: Remodels take an outdated space and transform it into a modern work of art. Outdated, vulnerable pipes can ruin this upgrade within months. Avoid preventable water damage by replacing old pipes with a strong, reliable new plumbing system.
Let us protect your commercial and residential spaces with our expert piping and repiping in Bossier City! Contact us today at (318) 707-0447 to schedule an appointment.
Have a Question? We Have Answers
5% OFF for Veterans, First Responders, Educators, & Senior Citizens
Contact Robert Brown Plumbing today to schedule your service at 5% off.Print