Halo Water Systems in Bossier City
Unbeatable Water Quality for Your Home or Business
We want to help protect the safety of your customers or family with expert Halo Water Systems in Bossier City that are perfect for your home or business. A whole home water filtration and conditioning system provide crystal clear, great-tasting water without chlorine and other minerals you don’t want. Commercially, the Halo Ion water conditioner helps keep your equipment in optimal condition by reducing hard water scale and corrosion. It doesn’t matter why your space needs clean water as long as the team at Robert Brown Plumbing is here with the solution.
Let us help provide cleaner water for your family! Call today at (318) 707-0447 to schedule a free quote.
Quality Service Every Time
How Can We Help?
What Is an Integrated Water Purification System?
Halo water systems provide three major integrated systems to choose from that filter and condition your water with ease. These units are maintenance-free after our professionals install them for long-lasting clean water.
The Halo 5 system provides the most thorough filtration with these steps:
- Granular activated carbon (GAC): Carbon removes chlorine, dyes, fuels, heavy metals, and manufactured pollutants that create odors, VOCs, and sour taste. Many water filters only use one carbon filter, but this one uses two.
- High activity carbon (HAC): This second carbon filter reduces free chlorine and balances pH levels for fresh, clean water.
- Filter-AG plus: Turbidity is the clarity of your water, and this third environmentally safe filter removes suspended matter effectively for more transparent water.
- High-density garnet filter media: This media has high hardness and density to support the other filters by reducing the bacteria in your water, that’s between 10-20 microns.
- HALO ION inline water conditioner: Finally, the last step to clean water. This conditioner used magnetic fields to remove the calcium and magnesium ions that create hard water and limescale. This helps increase the lifespan and efficiency of your appliances by preventing corrosion and excessive mineral buildup.
Our expert Halo water systems in Bossier City make clean water accessible. This maintenance-free system also comes with a ten-year warranty, so you’re guaranteed fresh water. Don’t continue to suffer from the effects of hard water or contaminants that are bad for your health. Instead, let us provide the long-term solutions your plumbing system needs to thrive.
Benefits of Working with Our Expert Team
5 Reasons to Choose Robert Brown Plumbing
70+ Years of Combined Experience
Family Owned & Operated
Service Above & Beyond Code
24/7 & Same-Day Services Available
Up-To-Date Plumbing Methods & Materials
Support From Our Community
Read Reviews From Our Loyal Customers
“They picked up the phone immediately on a Saturday, and they had a man out in here an hour. The gentleman that showed up for the call was courteous and had a positive attitude.”- Matthew T.
“They made sure they inspected inside and out to make sure there were no other problems and took the time to explain to me what the problem was! They are professional and very kind and would definitely recommend them for all your plumbing needs!”- Felecia B.
“Work was fast and they talked me through everything they did. It was a great experience.”- Shannon S.
“I had a problem with a specific faucet that other plumbers could not fix. Their persistence paid off and they fixed something that had been unfixable. I have found a new plumbing company for all my future needs. Thanks.”- Dean G.
“Although I'm a skilled handyman, I leave the plumbing to the experts at Robert Brown Plumbing.”- Miguel A.
“They called before their arrival (almost unheard of these days), showed up on time with the correct parts, and completed the job quickly and correctly. I will definitely use them again.”- Kyle A.
Can Water Treatment Systems Benefit My Restaurant?
Having accessible, clean water in your restaurant improves the taste of all the beverages you serve to customers. Halo’s no-maintenance water filtration systems are an essential upgrade that makes your customers happy and can protect your equipment.
Advantages of water filtration for restaurants include:
- Improved taste: Prevent water quality problems that cause a sour taste and odor in your water. Not only does adding a filtration system improve taste, but it protects you against municipal water contamination issues in the future.
- Cleaner water: You never want your restaurant to be known for making people sick. Halo’s filtration systems remove elements, chemicals, bacteria, and sediment that can cause health hazards.
- Improve efficiency and lifespan of equipment: The HALO ION water condition keeps your equipment at optimal levels by eliminating descaling and maintenance downtime. Don’t lose customers and money when our systems can effectively reduce water scale and corrosion that lowers the lifespan of your equipment.
The team at Robert Brown Plumbing wants to help protect your home and business with expert Halo water systems in Bossier City. Nothing is more important to us than helping you access clean water.
For comprehensive water solutions, contact us today by calling (318) 707-0447 or filling out our online contact form for a free estimate!
How to Tell if You Need Water Heater Repair
Three Signs That You Need Sewer Cleaning Services
How To Keep Your Residential Plumbing In Great Shape
Essential Qualities To Look For In A Plumber
What You Need To Know About Jetting And Sewer Services
6 Tips For Keeping Your Drains Flowing Freely
Key Differences Between Residential And Commercial Plumbing