Your plumbing system is a key part of your home that keeps you comfortable and clean, but sooner or later it can have issues that will require the help of a trained professional to resolve. When the time comes, you can count on Robert Brown Plumbing to deliver the high-quality plumbing expertise required to meet your needs.
Our licensed Bossier City plumbers are known for their courtesy and friendliness as much as they are known for their skills and experience. That’s because as local natives, we are eager to help our neighbors overcome all sorts of common plumbing mishaps. Whether you have a clogged drain, a broken water heater, or an underground slab leak, you can count on us to respond quickly and deliver satisfying results no matter the size and scope of your problem.
To schedule a free estimate for residential plumbing services in Bossier City, dial (318) 707-0447 or reach out to us online.
At Robert Brown Plumbing, we offer a variety of residential plumbing services designed to efficiently address your plumbing issues. Whether you need minor repairs or a major replacement, you can trust our knowledgeable team to get the job done right the first time.
Experience the difference by calling us for any of the following services:
- Plumbing inspection: Have a plumbing issue but not quite sure what it is? By having one of our professionals come by and inspect your plumbing system, we will uncover the culprit and then present you with options you can choose from to address it.
- Plumbing installation: Whether you need to upgrade the plumbing fixtures in your home or replace a faulty pipe that is beyond repair, our team can make quality installations to restore your system.
- Plumbing replacements: Your plumbing is made of a number of different components that can eventually stop working due to wear and tear. Our technicians can carefully remove the old worn part and make a seamless replacement so your plumbing system works as good as new.
- Piping and repiping: Nothing lasts forever, and that’s especially true of your home’s plumbing pipes. Whether they have partial damage or need to be totally replaced, we are capable of conducting whole-house repiping.
- Water heaters: Having only running water that runs cold or comes out smelling or looking odd means you may have a faulty water heater. We offer high-quality water heater repairs and replacements at reasonable prices, so your water can run clean and hot once again.
- Slab leaks: Hidden underground leaks can gradually grow into a big costly problem for your home without professional intervention. Our experts can detect the source of the leak and provide quick, cost-effective solutions.
We utilize the latest industry technologies—like video cameras to detect clogs in your pipes or leaks in your slab—and state-of-the-art equipment—like hydro jetting—to ensure we solve your issues efficiently and effectively. Our goal is not to put a band-aid over a problem but come up with a solid and permanent solution so your plumbing operates as intended for years to come.
70+ Years of Combined Experience
Family Owned & Operated
Service Above & Beyond Code
24/7 & Same-Day Services Available
Up-To-Date Plumbing Methods & Materials
“They picked up the phone immediately on a Saturday, and they had a man out in here an hour. The gentleman that showed up for the call was courteous and had a positive attitude.”- Matthew T.
“They made sure they inspected inside and out to make sure there were no other problems and took the time to explain to me what the problem was! They are professional and very kind and would definitely recommend them for all your plumbing needs!”- Felecia B.
“Work was fast and they talked me through everything they did. It was a great experience.”- Shannon S.
“I had a problem with a specific faucet that other plumbers could not fix. Their persistence paid off and they fixed something that had been unfixable. I have found a new plumbing company for all my future needs. Thanks.”- Dean G.
“Although I'm a skilled handyman, I leave the plumbing to the experts at Robert Brown Plumbing.”- Miguel A.
“They called before their arrival (almost unheard of these days), showed up on time with the correct parts, and completed the job quickly and correctly. I will definitely use them again.”- Kyle A.
More often than not, plumbing problems occur out of nowhere when you least expect them. Our plumbers recognize this, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing throughout Bossier, Caddo, and Webster Parishes. However, you may be wondering what type of problems constitute an emergency and which ones can wait.
Call Robert Brown Plumbing right away if you notice:
- Frozen pipes
- Sewage odor
- Low water pressure
- No running water
- Smell of gas
- Overflowing toilet
- No hot water
- Burst pipes
- Major leaks
- Backed up sewer system
The listed issues are ones that you can’t afford to wait on. Give our team a call immediately and we will dispatch a team to your home promptly day or night. Our technicians arrive in fully equipped service vehicles with all the tools and equipment necessary to get right to work on the issue.
We work with a sense of urgency while also paying close attention to detail to ensure we resolve the issue properly to eliminate the likelihood of a callback. When you have Robert Brown Plumbing in your contacts, you can have peace of mind, no matter the emergency.
When you have plumbing problems, don’t let things like how much it will cost prevent you from getting the help you need. We offer free in-person estimates so you can know exactly what you expect to pay before we even get started. Our friendly plumbing specialist will analyze the situation and provide an honest assessment of our findings. We will never use high-pressure sales tactics to get you to pay for something you don’t need or blindside you with hidden fees. As your local neighborhood plumber, we want to treat our customers exactly as we would want to be treated. That’s the Robert Brown Plumbing way.
Don’t wait for a simple repair to become an emergency. Dial (318) 707-0447 or complete our simple online form to schedule your plumbing services in Bossier City today!
How to Tell if You Need Water Heater Repair
Three Signs That You Need Sewer Cleaning Services
How To Keep Your Residential Plumbing In Great Shape
Essential Qualities To Look For In A Plumber
What You Need To Know About Jetting And Sewer Services
6 Tips For Keeping Your Drains Flowing Freely
Key Differences Between Residential And Commercial Plumbing